Bookings for Tamahere classes are generally made on a monthly basis. Current students have first priority to rebook their regular space each month. Bookings are essential, and pre-payment is required to confirm your booking. No refunds will be given for missed classes (see Missed Classes, below). Please notify Balance Yoga at your earliest opportunity if you will not be attending class. See further details below re cancellations.
COVID AND ILLNESS POLICY
Covid is still very prevalent in our community and is taken seriously.
Please do not attend class if you have any Covid, cold or flu symptoms, or if someone you live with currently has Covid.
If you are visibly unwell in class you may be asked to leave.
Due to the very limited numbers in these sessions, refunds are not given if you miss your class, as places may not be able to be resold at short notice. Please note your bookings in your calendar and try to stick to them - for your own benefit, as well as not paying for something you don't use. If you cannot attend a session you have the following five (yes, five!) options:
1. If at least two hours' notice is given, the class will be livestreamed on our private Facebook group. You can either join in live, or come back and follow the recorded session at a time convenient to you.
2. You may switch your session for another day/time within the current month.
3. You may attend a class in Cambridge in lieu of your Tamahere session, free of charge. To be used within two months.
4. You may gift your session to a friend or family member to attend in your place.
5. If you give at least five days' notice of not attending, you may be credited a class as a make up session. To be used within two months.